North America Sales Manager
Location: United States
Utilis is a young, dynamic and successful startup company in the water technology sector. Utilis has developed a technological solution for detecting potable water leaks in urban distribution systems using satellite imagery. Utilis’ technological solution is based on remote sensing & GIS.
- Manage and direct sales activities to achieve set sales and profit goals for your territory
- Lead aggressive networking and marketing of Utilis’ solutions to industrial level clients
- Work with designated partners within your region
- Lead business and client development tasks, including sales meetings, presentations, proposal development, and solution consulting
- Degree in Business Management and/or relevant Engineering degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar position
- Commercial client contacts in designated region (East/West) within North America
- Ability to travel extensively within designated region in order to pursue the development of Utilis
- Technological aptitude and presentation skills
- Very good interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully interact with different types of customers
- Capable of working independently
- Define work plans and set sales targets (aggressive but reachable)
- Understanding of Industrial level water loss challenges is a bonus