Junior Remote Sensing Analyst
Utilis is a young, dynamic and successful startup company in the water technology sector. Utilis has developed a technological solution for detecting potable water leaks in urban distribution systems using satellite imagery. Utilis’ technological solution is based on remote sensing & GIS. Utilis R&D team seeks for a highly motivated, responsible, curious individual for the Junior RS analyst position. The selected applicant will be a part of Utilis’ innovation team searching for technological improvements along with acquiring new technologies and skills.
- Support ongoing R&D projects & participate in cutting edge remote sensing research.
- Assist in DB maintenance and produce organizational statistics.
- Bachelor degree in Geography/Geology/Geophysics or similar geo sciences
- Proven strong background and experience in Remote sensing (ERDAS, ENVI, GDAL) (MUST) technologies.
- Proven background and experience with GIS (ARCGIS, QGIS) technologies.
- High English proficiency (writing, speaking & reading)
- Strong communication skills
- Tech friendly approach
- Frequent availability for international travel
- Thesis master degree in Geography/Geology/Geophysics or similar geo sciences
- Experience in raster analysis & advanced spatial analysis
- Experience in DB management
- Background knowledge and experience with SAR/Microwaves technologies
- Background in Hydrology/Soils/Signal processing/Image processing/
- Foreign nationality & passport
- Additional languages proficiency
Full time position (100%)
Start date: immediate but flexible.